What people said about robbfritz’s jam Oblivion

12 Comments (since 21 Sep 2012)

5 years, 2 months ago

J_Dub

i have tickets to see her in Heidelberg in November. this is definitely one of my favorites from 2012.

5 years, 2 months ago

plinythemidlkid

@J_Dub I am really really hoping she doesn't burn herself out before her NZ gigs in Dec :-(

5 years, 2 months ago

ifjuly

Yeah, exactly! And I seriously heart the video for it. She is great. Took me quite a while to "get" it.

5 years, 2 months ago

robbfritz

@ifjuly Video for Oblivion yes. The video for Genesis on the other hand is... mystifying. Love the song though! Did she really make all this on GarageBand?

5 years, 2 months ago

robbfritz

@plinythemidlkid @J_Dub She is playing the El Rey in a month... hmm....

5 years, 2 months ago

robbfritz

@jessypie :) Watch out. This is pretty serious earworm material.

5 years, 2 months ago

plinythemidlkid

@ifjuly I got hooked INSTANTLY and utterly. Two weeks later I got so sick of it I had to stop plying the album in the car. A month of cold turkey later I put it back on and it was true love all over again!

5 years, 2 months ago

plinythemidlkid

@robbfritz @J_Dub And she's just finished a UK tour... Feel like tweeting her to say, girl get some sleep and eat your greens cos I'm just about to fork out for plane tickets to see you in Dec.

5 years, 1 month ago

jonnyneale5

@plinythemidlkid ha ha Pliny - by the time you get there you'll be probably be like totally 'over' her again. :0)

5 years, 1 month ago

AlicejustMay

@robbfritz I've been having to travel between Scotland and Liverpool each week with work for most of the year, and going through the stark landscape at the top of Cumbria when this track is on as the sun hoves into view makes the 3am wkae=up call wo

5 years, 1 month ago

AlicejustMay

@robbfritz - oops. To finish before the cat jumped on the keyboard: it made the 3am wake-up call worthwhile all summer.

5 years, 1 month ago

robbfritz

@AlicejustMay That is ungodly early. But I can see this being an amazing road trip song.